Friday, December 10, 2010

New Honda 250R

News from the Seattle International Motorcycle show....the new Honda 250R was on display. My hat is off to Honda for bringing this bike to the USA. For all our friends from around the world, 250cc bikes in America are almost unheard of. Kawasaki's 250cc is the only other bike in our market. All of my street riding experience began on a 1972 Honda XL 250 and I didn't, 'move up' till my first year of college. After a short 10 years on 50cc, 100cc, 125cc, 175cc bikes, 650cc felt just right at eighteen.

Putting new riders on 650cc, 120hp bikes never seemed like a good idea to me. So let's hope Honda is moving in the right direction by introducing their newest ride. To all the newbie's......this bike is worthy of your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment